[Pythonmac-SIG] Win32 Python book

Gordon Worley orla_redbird@crosswinds.net
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 20:00:42 -0500

I was just over at O'Reilly's site and noticed that in beta is a Win32=
 Python book <http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/pythonwin32/>.  Since over at=
 the PSA bookstore there are now sever new titles, the time may be ripe for=
 a MacPython book.  Personally, I am more in need of such a book than able=
 to write one (I can program in Python fine, but using Mac specific=
 resources that are not also Python specific (i.e. calling toolboxes=
 directly, apple events, etc.)), so I just thought I would throw out the=
 idea that maybe someone should write such a book.  The incentive here is=
 that, unlike normal documentation, a book offers the promis of profits,=
 although results may vary.  I realize that such a task would be quite an=
 undertaking, but I'm sure there are many people like me that need help on=
 learning how to take advantage of Mac specific resources so that our Python=
 scripts can look extra cool on our favorite OS.

- Gordon Worley
http://www.crosswinds.net/~orla_redbird/
mailto:orla_redbird@crosswinds.net