[Pythonmac-SIG] SIG update on Python conference

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:56:29 +0100

Folks,
I'm not going to the Python conference, but if someone else does, and is
interested in telling what we've been up to the last year: please contact
Barry.

------- Forwarded Message

From: bwarsaw@python.org (Barry Warsaw)
Subject: [List-Owners] SIG updates

Dear SIG admins,

We will have some time in the morning session on Developers Day

    http://www.python.org/workshops/2000-01/devday.html

for SIG progress reports.  I've got 4 volunteers already, and about 90
minutes to fill, so I'd like to know if any of you would like to give
about a 10 minute update on the progress of your SIG.  Please email me
if you'd like to reserve a spot in the morning session, or if you have
any other questions.

If you aren't coming to the conference, please send a message to your
SIG to see if any of the participants would like to give the update.

------- End of Forwarded Message