[Pythonmac-SIG] Compiling Python modules using MPW

Corran Webster cwebster@nevada.edu
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 11:07:04 -0800

At 5:31 PM +0100 11/1/00, Pieter Claerhout wrote:
> Hello,
>
> are there any instructions on how to compile Python modules
> using Macintosh Programmers Workshop (if that is possible
> of course)? Has anyone did this before?

There was a discussion about this some months back - I have had a
considerable amount of success, but there is a possibility of conflicts
between the MPW and CodeWarrior libraries (I haven't encountered any, but
that doesn't mean they aren't there).  I wrote up a HOWTO which you can
find at:

http://www.nevada.edu/~cwebster/Python/MPWHOWTO/MPWHOWTO.html

This should be more than enough to get you started.

Let me know if you find it helpful.

Best regards,
Corran