[Pythonmac-SIG] BuildApplication

Chris Barker cbarker@jps.net
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 12:35:11 -0700

I'm trying to use BuildApplication to build an application (what else?)
that uses ftplib.

It crashes with a "macmodulefinder.Missing: ['SOCKS']" error.

It seems to work fine on simpler scripts with no ftplib, and it crashes
the same way on a very simple script with ftplib, so I'm guessing that's
the problem. I'm also guessing that 'SOCKS' has something to do with
sockets, but I have no idea what to do now.

The script runs fine if I drop it on the Python interpretter, so all the
required libraries are there.

-Thanks,
-Chris

--