[Pythonmac-SIG] Pythoncore not found and web sharing cgi

Bill Bedford billb@mousa.demon.co.uk
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 18:00:17 +0100

At 12:23 pm -0400 22/07/00, Samuel Smith wrote:

>I have the problem with both the alias that configure python creates
>and any aliases I make myself with the finder. It might be something
>to do with how the python core shared library is loaded (something
>gets lost in the directory lookup when the reference is an alias
>with the appletalk domain and host prepended. But that doesn't
>explain why it works until the next reset.

Have you tried rebuilding the desktop?

It would probably be a good idea to run Norton or Diskwarrior too

--
Bill Bedford

You did something because it had always been done, and the explanation was
"but we've always done it this way." A million dead people can't have been
wrong, can they?