[Pythonmac-SIG] Off Topic - What's "Inside Mac"

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Thu, 02 Mar 2000 13:43:44 +0100

> Inside Mac used to be only books (I even have a copy where it was *one*

As an aside, there's an _excellent_ free book on Macintosh programming,
"Macintosh C" by K.J. Bricknell. You can download it at
http://www.mactech.com/macintosh-c/ .

Since I discovered this book about half a year or so ago it has become my
first stop of choice if I dive into a new aspect of Mac programming. Inside
Mac is better if you know exactly what you want (easier to find specific
routines) but this book is really good for reading up on some new technology
like appearance.