[Pythonmac-SIG] using "W" with MiniAEFrame

Corran Webster cwebster@nevada.edu
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 07:51:45 -0800

> At 19:16 -0800 2/29/00, Corran Webster wrote:
> >which is a minimal application which does handle the four required
> >AppleEvents (even if it is by ignoring everything except Open Document)
> >using the more rudimentary AE.AEInstallEventHandler.
>
> If it ignores the quit event (by not causing the app to quit), apps built
> that way will (should, anyhow) preclude shutdown or restart in the Finder
> when they are running.

You are, of course, correct.

But never fear!  I misread my own code when posting my previous post - it
does, in fact, handle quit events properly, but ignores open application
and printing events.

My apologies for any confusion I may have caused anyone on the list.

Regards,
Corran