[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: [PythonMac-checkins] MacPython CVS repository about to be moved

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Thu, 04 May 2000 10:34:32 +0200

Rob Managan said:
> For reference in the CVS folders I have from the trawler gdbm
> repository the files are:
>    Repository (with contents)
>     /hosts/mm/CVSREMOTE/lib-src/gdbm
>
>    root (with contents)
>      :pserver:ropython@trawler.cwi.nl:/hosts/mm/CVSREMOTE
>
>   and entries whose contents is a list of files and info about
> versions and dates...
>
> So does the above instruction refer to the Root file instead of the
> repository file?

Apparently there are different versions of MacCVS out there (or maybe it's
another difference), but, yes, in this case you have to update the "Root"
files. You can probably safely update references to "trawler.cwi.nl" anywhere
on your disk.