[Pythonmac-SIG] Python as Scripting Language in the CodeWarrior IDE

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Fri, 05 May 2000 23:14:14 +0200

Recently, Jim Holliman <jimholliman@heartsoft.com> said:
> Has anyone set up CodeWarrior Pro5, or 4 for that matter, to use Python as a
> scripting language?  If any one can point me in the direction of some
> information and perhaps modules I wouldn't have to learn Perl or be saddled
> with the non portable (but good) AppleScript.

Jim,
where can I find info on this scripting language stuff for CW? I've
never heard of it, but it sounds potentially interesting. And if Perl
can do it I guess Python can (unless Perl has turned into an OSA
component while I wasn't looking, I never got around to doing this for
Python).