[Pythonmac-SIG] Tkinter crashes

Alexander Schliep schliep@zpr.uni-koeln.de
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 21:50:50 +0100

Hello,

whenever I am running any Tk-application (try electrons.py in
Demo:tkinter:guido) with its window in the foreground, a click
on the visible part of the PythonInterpreter.out window crashes
my Mac, so that cmd-opt-esc does not work anymore. Same thing
happens the other way around and also with trying to switch
between different Tk-windows, so hiding PythonInterpreter.out
is no solution.

Is it just me ? Any ideas what to try ? Btw, older versions
did not have that particular bug.

Alexander

PS:  - MacPython 2.0 (just downloaded), 40 MB Ram assigned to interpreter
     - MacOS 8.1 US with navigation services on a PB 2400c

--
Alexander Schliep                    schliep@zpr.uni-koeln.de
ZPR/ZAIK                             Tel: +49-221-470-6040 (w)