[Pythonmac-SIG] Building an Extension Module with NumPy and CodeWarrior

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:03:48 +0100

> "Magladry, Stephen" wrote:
> > A quick note on how to include directories using the Mac. This a general
> > template, when ever I have a problem with include files.
>
> Thanks, this actually was helpful, as I'm new to the Mac and
> codewarrior, although I really didn't have the arrayobject.h file!
>
> Lou Pecora sent it to me, and I have gotten a lot farthar along, but now
> I am getting a linking error:
>
> undefined '__ptr_glue' (code_)

This is a routine from the MetroWerks runtime system. You should add
ShLibRuntime.Lib to your project and then everything should be fine.
While most of the runtime stuff will be grabbed from PythonCore (which also
contains a full copy) there are a few of the runtime routines that have to be
in the fragment from which they're called: besides __ptr_glue setjmp is the
most obvious one.