[Pythonmac-SIG] python core library

Christian Reyes christian@rocketnetwork.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:10:09 -0800

Yes I have Jack.  That "targeting MacOs pdf" has been my primary source of
info up to this point.  It seems to state that I'm doing exactly what i'm
supposed to (Seems being the operative word there).  I know it's probably
just some setting in one of the projects that i'm overlooking.
I will send you a copy of my projects and source as soon as i get back to
the office.  They're CW5 projects.  Really appreciate your help.

cheers,
Christian

-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Jansen [mailto:jack@oratrix.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 5:35 AM
To: christian@rocketnetwork.com
Subject: Re: [Pythonmac-SIG] python core library

Crhistian,
have you looked at the "targeting MacOS" book from MetroWerks (it's in PDF
form on your documentation CD). I'm not 100% sure that the libraries you use
(runtime ppc++.dll and shlibruntime) are the correct ones for this case.

The targeting MacOS book (at least, I _think_ it's that one, otherwise it's
the c++ book) has an explanation of exactly how to determine the settings
you
need for shared libraries and such.

If you don't find the info there (or if you've looked there already) can you
pack up the sources and projects for your simple test and send them to me? I
won't promise anything, but I'll try to find the time to look into it.
Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig
++++