[Pythonmac-SIG] "Official docs" and 2.0 release

Chris Barker cbarker@jps.net
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:37:07 -0700

Hi all,

I just checked and the newly edited version of the MacPython Docs made
it into the 2.0 release. see:

http://www.pythonlabs.com/doc/manuals/python2.0/mac/mac.html

for the HTML version.

It is an improvement over the not-edited-for-five-years version, but it
still has a long way to go to be the doc that MacPython deserves. I
started working on it because I need it, so when I figure out more about
MacPython, I will add to it, but I'll only be able to add what I know,
which isn't much.

Please everyone take a look at it and send me any additions/updates,
etc. NOte that there is a chapter called MacOS Toolbox Modules which is
just a list, and needs some documentation, as well as the "Undocumented
Modules" chapter. Please help me fill it in!!!

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker,
Ph.D.