[Pythonmac-SIG] stackless Python

Magladry, Stephen stephenm@humongous.com
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:14:52 -0700

I noticed when there is a request for Stackless Python people are routed to
a replacement library and not source. That leads me to believe that in order
to get source and compile it, all one needs to do is download the source
from stackless.com and port it to the Mac. Any big tricks or gotcha's worth
mentioning?

On another related note, on the stackless.com web site, there is a mention
of Current Ports. Right now there is mention on Windows 98, Solaris and Palm
III. Maybe we should inform them that a Mac version of it exists also to
increase exposure.

That's all for now,

Stephen Magladry