[Pythonmac-SIG] 2.0 Installer

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:11:09 +0200

Folks,
the one problem with the installer is the incredibly long time it takes to
finish up. On my iMac it's acceptable (about a minute) some people here have
reported a half-an-hour wait.

Does anyone else have experience with Installer Vise? Any idea what could be
happening here? Anything I can do about it? As another measurement point: I do
know that the CodeWarrior installer, which also installs tens of thousands of
files, also takes forever to finish. So maybe it can't be helped...
www.oratrix.nl/~jack    | ++++ see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/ ++++