[Pythonmac-SIG] Editors for MacPython

Paul-Michael Agapow p.agapow@ic.ac.uk
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:20:31 +0000

>Francois Granger wrote:
>>  On that matter, have a look to Pepper. It is new and nice. I don't
>>  regret paying the shareware fee.
>>
>>  http://www.hekkelman.com

Make this another vote for Pepper, with the following advice to those
who might have tried it before. I had a look at it when it first came
out and it seemed to be very unstable. But that's no longer the case
and the improvement in features and appearance over the last few
months has been impressive.

It would be nice if one could open a file in the Python interpeter /
IDE from Pepper. As there is an SDK for extensions, all it requires
is someone with a little bit of time ...

Paul-Michael Agapow (p.agapow@ic.ac.uk), Biology, Imperial College
"Pikachu's special power is that he is monophyletic with lagomorphs ..."