[Pythonmac-SIG] Where to get pythoncgislave?

Gordon Worley redbird@rbisland.cx
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 16:00:25 -0400

At 10:03 AM -0700 9/5/2000, Chris Barker wrote:
>Richard Blumberg wrote:
>>  I'm trying to figure out how to use Python to handle cgi requests
>>  with Apple's Personal Web Sharing. From the posts on this list, I
>>  gather that I need a script called pythoncgislave.py, but I can't
>>  find it. Any suggestions?
>
>It's been posted in this list recently, and here it is again.

Could you put this on the Web somewhere?  Or maybe get it included in
the next release (if it is alreayd, sorry, but I'm not that
interested in doing cgi so I don't keep up on this threads usually,
other than to notice when pythoncgislave.py has been posted yet
again)?  It just seems like a waste of list bandwidth to keep sending
it out this way (not so much for the individuals, but for the server).
--
Gordon Worley
http://www.rbisland.cx/