[Pythonmac-SIG] "Official" mac python Docs Project: requests for help/comments

Francois Granger fgranger@altern.org
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:59:48 +0200

on 12/09/00 1:49, Chris Barker at cbarker@jps.net wrote:

>=20
> Hi all,
>=20
> I've taken a first quick pass through the Mac modules Official Python
> Doc. Having looked at it again, I'd like to do more than just edit it.
> I'd love to turn it into a definitive reference for Mac Python users.

Great

> I intend to go through the various docs that are in the MacPython
> distibution, and put some of that info into this doc. I'm also hoping
> folks will contibute!!

My spare cycles are rare like yours probably. And I am not a great
programmer. But MacPython helped me to solve easily and elegantly some
problems. For a beginning, I'd like to help by proof reading and correcting
documentation.

> There are a list of modules in the intro that are interfaces to various
> mac
> toolboxes. They are not documented.

A pointer to "Inside Ma" online somewhere ???
http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/macos8/mac8.html
This is what I got.

Is there a way to edit LaTEX documents on Mac ?
I got these:

http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/
http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/editors.html

--=20