[Pythonmac-SIG] "Official" mac python Docs Project: requests for help/comments

James B. Wilkinson jimmy@CS.cofc.EDU
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:38:40 -0400

I meant to send this to the list but sent it to Chris Barker instead. Too
easy to hit the "reply" button. Duh.

>Module: FrameWork
>
>        What is the status of this? Is anyone useing or developing it?

Well, yeah. All my Pythonmac stuff uses it.

I've also been mulling over the possibility of adding undo/redo to the
Framework, but I'd hate to put out the effort only to find out that I
should have quit using the Framework long ago and switched to something
else. Mostly, I find it hard to believe that one of you guys hasn't already
done that somewhere. Anybody got any advice for me on that?

Thanks

Jimmy Wilkinson            | Perfesser of Computer Science
jimmy@cs.CofC.edu          | The College of Charleston
(843) 953-8160             | Charleston      SC        29424

If there is one word to describe me,
that word would have to be "profectionist".
Any form of incompitence is an athema to me.