[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython2.0beta1 install

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 17:42:11 +0200

> Hi,
>
> I installed on a PMac beige G3, no problems.  I had to download CarbonLibs
> update to get NavigationServices so that I could run IDE with OS8.1 <may
> try actually _using_ 2.0 today>.

Luc,
did you actually *have to* download NavServices? My intention was that
NavServices is optional, and if you don't have it you'll keep to old Standard
File interface.

If you indeed had to get NavServices, what was the error and when did you get
it?

And finally, for the ReadMe or Relnotes, where did you get this
CarbonLibs/NavServices?

Thanks in advance,