[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython2.0beta1 install

Luc Lefebvre lefebvre@med.mcgill.ca
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:35:48 -0400

Hi Jack,

Tried using the IDE and when I try to open a file <that I created
with the IDE> i can't see it in the NavServices dlog box.  I can see
the files fine <greyed out> if I try to save another file to the same
directory though <from within the IDE>.  The scripts in those files
seem to work OK.

hmmmm....

--
Luc Lefebvre