[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython2.0beta1 install

Luc Lefebvre lefebvre@med.mcgill.ca
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:44:39 -0400

Hi,

I found that launching "editPythonPrefs", selecting the "Default
Startup Options" button, and then checking the "Dont use NavServices
for Macfs calls" fixes the problem of the IDE created .py files not
being visible from the file/open dlog box.  I wonder if this being
checked as a default in the install would remove the need for the
NavServices all together the those who have older OSes installed...

--
Luc Lefebvre