[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython2.0beta1 install

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 22:51:27 +0200

Recently, Luc Lefebvre <lefebvre@med.mcgill.ca> said:
> Tried using the IDE and when I try to open a file <that I created
> with the IDE> i can't see it in the NavServices dlog box.  I can see
> the files fine <greyed out> if I try to save another file to the same
> directory though <from within the IDE>.  The scripts in those files
> seem to work OK.

I can't repeat this problem. It could conceivably have something to do
with the "kind" resource in the IDE, although I can't imagine what
exactly. Could other people try this, and check whether they can see
files created with the IDE in the IDE Open dialog?