[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 2.0b1 on Mac OS X PB (Classic)

TattooMabonzoK. TattooMabonzoK.
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:22:35 +0200

Yo,

I've been living into Mac OS X PB for one week or so working heavily =
with PythonMac 2.0b1. Everything essentially seems to be working =
beautifully.

I've noticed a couple of more or less minor issues:

1. I keep seing the following message in the output window:

--- cut

AEProcessAppleEvent error:=0DTraceback (most recent call last):=0D  File =
"apps:Hacking:Python 2.0b1:Mac:Lib:FrameWork.py", line 385, in =
do_kHighLevelEvent=0D    AEProcessAppleEvent(event)=0DMac OS Error: =
(-1708, 'the AppleEvent was not handled by any handler')=0D

--- cut

2. Locked files are opened without PythonMac displaying the usual =
warning. This one is quite possibly a bug in the OS though since most =
programs exibit the same behavior.

I can't wait for a carbonized version of PythonMac though :-)

=3D tmk =3D