[Pythonmac-SIG] New 2.0b1+ MacPython distribution

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g@virginia.edu
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:14:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, Jack Jansen wrote:

> Folks,
> as I'm away for holidays from this afternoon I've created the
> mandatory distribution. It is untested (I didn't even try installing
> it myself)and I've created it mainly so Corran can continue his work
> on Distutils, but if anyone else wants to give it a go the're welcome
> to try it. It's in the ftp://ftp.cwi.nl/pub/python/mac folder and it
> has "2.0b1plus" in the name.

Thanks Jack.
Note: The URL is also untested! ;-)
It's actually in ftp://ftp.cwi.nl/pub/jack/python/mac/ .

---|  Steven D. Majewski   (804-982-0831)  <sdm7g@Virginia.EDU>  |---
---|  Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics  |---
---|  University of Virginia             Health Sciences Center  |---
---|  P.O. Box 10011            Charlottesville, VA  22906-0011  |---
		"All operating systems want to be unix,
		 All programming languages want to be lisp."