[Pythonmac-SIG] Python embedded in Cocoa

Jonathan Wight JWight@bigfoot.com
Sun, 01 Apr 2001 21:24:24 -0500

Well I got it working. A very very basic Python IDE for Mac OS X (10.0) is
available at:

    <http://puck.homeip.net/~schwa/ToxicEdit.tgz> (600KB download)

I'm guessing you'll need a Mac OS X install of Python 2.1b2 installed on
your system to access the standard Python modules. But it might work without
Python being installer just so long as you don't import any modules that
aren't built into Python.

As I said, it's very very basic - but I wrote it to help improve my
Objective C skills and help me brush up on embedding Python. Good luck. Any
feedback most welcome. And if it eats your computer it's not my fault.

Thanks for the help guys.

    Jon.