[Pythonmac-SIG] Forwarded: Anthony Ingraldi: Gnuplot.py

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Thu, 05 Apr 2001 21:34:30 +0200

--boogadaboogadabooga

>From a.m.ingraldi@larc.nasa.gov  Thu Apr  5 21: 07:27 2001
Date:  Thu, 5 Apr 2001 15:06:58 -0400
From:  Anthony Ingraldi <a.m.ingraldi@larc.nasa.gov>
To:  Jack Jansen <jack@oratrix.nl>
Subject:  Gnuplot.py

Jack,

I've been disconnected from the Mac Python list for quite some time now
but I wanted to pass some info on to you that may be of interest to the
list members.  I have updated the Mac support in the Gnuplot.py package
so that it is now compatible with the latest version of gnuplot (3.7.1a)
for Mac OS.  The changes are in CVS on SourceForge.  (See
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/gnuplot-
py/?cvsroot=gnuplot-py)  I don't know if and when the Gnuplot.py owner
will package a new release that will include the updates.

The changes consist of a new set of classes generated via gensuitemodule
coupled with some minor edits to the output of gensuitemodule and the
gp_mac.py file.
--
    Tony Ingraldi
    A.M.INGRALDI@LaRC.NASA.GOV