[Pythonmac-SIG] Hiding the PythonInterpreter.Out window?

Richard Gordon richard@richardgordon.net
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 19:49:56 -0400

>I'm messing around with the TCL based code, and I want to hide the
>PythonInterpreter.Out window (STDOUT?)....
>
>Is there some way to do this?  The Python Run time options don't seem
>to offer this?  And I'd also like to enforce this when the application
>is built using "Build Application" applet....

Launch EditPythonPrefs, hit the Default Startup Options button, then
check the box next to Delay Console Window Until Needed (or something
like that).

I don't know whether this will govern the behavior of an application
you build or not, but it would seem likely.

Richard Gordon
Gordon Design
Web Design/Database Development
http://www.richardgordon.net