[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: MacPython 2.1.1c2

Scott Griffitts scott@griffitts.com
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 21:25:10 -0500

Multiple Users is installed but multiple accounts are turned off.
Anti-virus and file sharing are turned off.  My hard drive is named G3.

2.1 was my first ever installation of Python so there was no previous pref
file.  When I installed 2.1.1 I made sure to remove all traces of 2.1 from
system folder and elsewhere.

Unfortunately, I didn't give the interpreter a shot before I reinstalled
classic only.

My system profile is below.

Thanks,
Scott

Software overview
    Mac OS overview
        Finder:    9.1
        System:    9.1  US
        Active enabler:    None
        QuickTime:    5.0.1
        CarbonLib:    1.3.1
        File sharing:    is off
        Multiple Users:    1.4.1
    Startup device
        Name:    G3
        Type:    Hard drive
        Location:    ID = 0
        Bus:    SCSI Bus 1
Memory overview
    Disk cache:    2048K
    Virtual memory:    292 MB
        Used on volume:    G3
    Built-in memory:    192 MB
        Location            Size           Memory type
        J3          64 MB    DIMM
        J4          128 MB   DIMM
    Video memory:    6 MB
    Backside L2 cache:    1 MB
Hardware overview
    Machine ID:    510
    Model name:    Power Macintosh G3 series
    Keyboard type:    Apple Extended Keyboard
    Attributes:    Audio card
    Processor info:    PowerPC G3
    Machine speed:    300 MHz
    Nanokernel version: 2.21
    Nanokernel pool extends: 0
    Nanokernel scheduled CPUs:1
Network overview
PPP    Link:    n/a    Speed:    n/a    Duplex:    n/a
Ethernet built-in    Link:    n/a    Speed:    n/a    Duplex:    n/a
Serial    Link:    n/a    Speed:    n/a    Duplex:    n/a
Open Transport
    Installed:    Yes
    Active:    Yes
    Version:    2.7.6
AppleTalk
        Installed:    Yes
        Active:    Yes
        Version:    60
        File sharing:    is off
        Default AppleTalk zone:    Not available
        Active network port(s):    PPP
                                   Ethernet built-in
                                   Serial
        This network:    65405