[Pythonmac-SIG] Scrap.GetScrap() ?

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Thu, 02 Aug 2001 23:50:22 +0200

Recently, Just van Rossum <just@letterror.com> said:
> Excellent, thanks! Here's a GetScrap() replacement for 2.1 Carbon under 9.1:

Ah, so you're calling the InterfaceLib GetScrap() from
Carbon-Python. I hadn't realised that that is what you wanted to
do. Note that obviously this won't work on OSX>

But it does trigger an interesting point: we could possibly do the
same for _tkinter: link it against InterfaceLib but allow it to be
loaded from CarbonPython. Anyone here who wants to give this a try?