[Pythonmac-SIG] Packaging all toolbox modules in a package

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Tue, 07 Aug 2001 22:56:49 +0200

Recently, "Steven D. Majewski" <sdm7g@Virginia.EDU> said:
> Where is this stuff ? I thought everything had been merged into
> the main python sourceforge CVS, but I didn't see anything new in
> that. Do you have a different branch for testing/development ?

It's all in the repository, and has been since April or May. Remember
that you have to do "cvs update -d" to see new directories...

There's one other thing you need: there's a patch to configure.in that
is still sitting in the sourceforge patch manager waiting for someone
with more knowledge of autoconf to do a sanity check.