[Pythonmac-SIG] Tkinter in Python

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:40:50 +0200

Tkinter indeed doesn't work under Carbon, but the error you should have gotten
is
ImportError: Tkinter not supported under Carbon (yet)

Are you running the latest (2.1.1) MacPython? If you are I'd like to know how
you are importing Tkinter (the only thing I tried was a simple "import
Tkinter" from the PythonInterpreter prompt).