[Pythonmac-SIG] Pythonica (symbolic algebra)

Christopher Smith csmith@blakeschool.org
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 13:42:51 -0500

joe@strout.net writes:
>At 9:29 AM -0500 8/30/01, Christopher Smith wrote:
>
>>I've been looking for something like Pythonica...glad I found it!
>>Thanks for the work that you've done on this.  A few comments
>>about it and some bugs have been made on the tutor list:
>>
>>http://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2001-August/subject.html
>>
>>Look for the subject line containing "algebraic".
>
>OK.  Please feel free to add to this discussion that I don't use
>Python much any more, and am looking for someone to take over
>maintenance of Pythonica (including fixing those known bugs).

It looks like you had made some significant progress
on Python and provided some useful tools (I am using
the patched editor, for example).  Thank you.

Do you have a list of errors that have been reported
for Pythonica?

I passed along your comments to the tutor and
mac lists.

/c