[Pythonmac-SIG] Well....? Tkinter question....

Schollnick, Benjamin Benjamin.Schollnick@usa.xerox.com
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 13:33:51 -0500

Folks,

	I admit it, I'm not a very good person with Tkinter...

	Does anyone feel up to giving me a slight hand, with a Tkinter
	Dialog?

	I'm attempting to figure out how to create a "tri-list", with
	a "use" button...

	i.e.

	option1	option a	option !
	option2	option b	option @
	option3	option c	option #
	option4	option d	option $

				>>use<<	<<quit>>

	When use is clicked, the values are returned, a small routine
	is run, and it's returned back to the trilist function...

	I'm not sure of the easiest, or best way....to create this...

	I briefly examined PMW a while back on the PC.... But I'm not
	sure it's suitable for MacPython.... (And I never really did
	get the hang of PMW)...

	Anyone have something similiar that I can use as a starting
	point (well, learning example)....Or suggestions on a straight
	forward way to create this?

			- Benjamin