[Pythonmac-SIG] test_locale failing on Mac OS X - for everyone?

Tony Lownds tony@metanet.com
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 10:52:22 -0800

It fails for me as well. I believe OSX doesn't have the necessary
files to set any locales - there are no LC_NUMERIC or LC_CTYPE files
in any subdir of /usr/share/locales/

-Tony