[Pythonmac-SIG] Is it just me or...?

Steven Majewski sdm7g@Virginia.EDU
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 21:29:06 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Troy Brumley wrote:

> On Wednesday, December 19, 2001, at 05:20 AM, Just van Rossum wrote:
>
> > Jack Jansen wrote:
> >
> >> Here goes:
> >> Deskside G4, 450Mhz, 10.1.1 - No problems
> >> iBook (old), 350Mhz, 10.1.1 - No problems
> >
> > PB G4, 400 Mhz, 10.1.1 - No problems
>
> iMac DV SE 500Mhz, 10.1.1 - No problems that I know of, I can run most
> of the tests but haven't tried much else. Debugger comes up fine when I
> tried to see what was wrong in the socket test.

500 mHz Blue&White G3  OSX 10.1.1
	installed MacPython2.2b2.full, ran EasyDialogs.test()
        and test.testall from PythonInterpreter and ran Module
 	Browser from Python IDE  with no problems.

300 mHz iBook OSX 10.1.1
	When I double clicked on the installer, not much of anything
	happened. Maybe there was a problem with the download?
	I copied the installed from the other machine and it
	worked. (all the same tests)

-- Steve