[Pythonmac-SIG] Pygame on OS X : Anyone had success?

Pete Moore jorjun@mac.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 23:12:39 +0000

Bob!

You don't know how pleased that makes me, I started coding when I was
about 11 years old, my interest was in doing graphicsy stuff, weird
animations, simple games, etc. and I am looking forward to doing it
again (with much more elegance, hopefully, thanks to Python) now I'm 30
something!!

I'll be checking the Pygame site for updates,  SDL installed nicely as a
packaged OS X framework...but after digging around in Distutils, I
realised I was out of my depth as far as the issues that need resolving
there.

Big thanks

Pete