[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 2.1a2 available

Corran Webster cwebster@nevada.edu
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 17:04:21 -0800

At 11:28 PM +0100 17/2/01, Jack Jansen wrote:
>Please try this version and report your findings here to
>pythonmac-sig, including the full version info of your OS and
>MacPython (needed because I expect to release alfas often).

I just downloaded the 2.1 alpha, but can't get it to run at all -
when I try t start any of the Python applications (IDE, Interpreter,
whathever), I get am error dialog saying that the application could
not be opened because "»CarbonLib«" could not be found.

I'm running OS 9.1 on a Blue G3, with CarbonLib 1.1.1, which is
properly installed and running, as far as I can tell.  I'm not using
the OS X Beta at all.

Regards,
Corran