[Pythonmac-SIG] Where to install on MacOSX, and with what permissions

Tattoo Mabonzo K. tmk@easynet.be
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:02:30 +0100

Yo,

Maybe there's a clear Apple guideline about this but my guess would be =
that it may install somewhere under /Users/Public which is =
world-writeable and desktop-visible (!?) (the standard /usr/local =
directory not being desktop-visible by default.

=3D tmk =3D

http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm =20