[Pythonmac-SIG] batch convert line endings

Russell E Owen owen@astro.washington.edu
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:20:19 -0700

One utility that works is "Change Type and Creator", also called=20
"ctc". It's free and should be available from the usual Mac archives,=20
though it's old. If you have trouble finding it, let me know and I'll=20
email you a copy.

Despite the name it include EOL conversion as an option.

However, you cannot create "droplets" that do just a specific task.=20
Each time you drop a set of files you get to pick your conversion.

-- Russell