[Pythonmac-SIG] scripts on 9.x

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 22:57:32 +0200

Recently, "kevin parks" <kp87@lycos.com> said:
> Why these are in a folder called "demo" i'll never know! Nevertheless as you
> point out much good info can be had now at

Ah, simple, because the first thing I put into that folder was a
demo. And then the demo was documented. And then more demos and docs
were added. And then it stopped, more-or-less:-(

If you (or someone else) would like to take on reorganising the Demo
folder: please do so! Chris Barker and some others did a valiant job
at getting the mac lib docsection in a better shape, but the stuff in
Demo is definitely long due for an overhaul too. It's currently little
more than an unorganized pile of things that I really _must_ say
somewhere...