[Pythonmac-SIG] Python.framework under OS X

John W Baxter jwblist@olympus.net
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 21:46:40 -0700

At 13:52 -0700 7/22/2001, Sean Hummel wrote:
>I've been thinking about this too.  However I thought possibly a better
>mechanism would be to make Python a Scripting Component, so that anywhere
>you could use Applescript, you could instead use Python.     I think this
>would be easier for a lot of reasons, primarily because it is so easy to
>support Applescript in your applications.

The attempt to do this with MacPerl failed (Python may be more amenable to it).

And I have no idea what complexities there are in Mac OS X--actually it
could be easier in Mac OS X.

   --John

--
John Baxter   jwblist@olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA