[Pythonmac-SIG] Python.framework under OS X

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g@Virginia.EDU
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:00:17 -0400 (EDT)

 I'm not convinced that packaging Python in a Library framework
accomplishes those goals as well as packaging in into an .App
bundle, but I'm not against the effort -- particularly as the
same sort of changes will be needed for either.

 For example, we're probably going to want resources to be
searched for in: Applet's bundle, Python.app bundle, Python lib
framework bundle, other frameworks ... etc. where not all of those
( No applet bundle if you haven't created one, no Python.App if you're
  running from unix command line, etc. )

-- Steve Majewski