[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 2.1.1c2 available

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:08:43 +0200

Folks,
there's a 2.1.1c2 installer available in
http://www.cwi.nl/ftp/jack/python/mac/newer . I think this is
complete, but please try it.

And I mean that: the c1 installer was tested by exactly one person (at
least, that's how much feedback I got), and there were serious
problems with it (Python didn't work on MacOS 8, and the active
installer was broken). I'd like to have some reasonable quality
control on MacPython, but I can't do that without your help...

As with the c1 installer: feedback from people using MacOS 8 and from
people using non-western MacOS versions is especially solicited.
www.oratrix.nl/~jack    | ++++ see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/ ++++