[Pythonmac-SIG] Carbon/Classic together (a quicker question)

Appelkore@aol.com Appelkore@aol.com
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 22:32:07 EDT

In the Python installer, I chose to install everything but the Developer
Tools -- meaning I installed both the Carbon and Classic versions of
everything (so I could use Tcl/Tk). Both versions live in the same folder(s).

I ran ConfigurePythonClassic first, then ConfigurePythonCarbon, because if
only one version will work, I want it to be the Carbon build.

Will both versions work independently, or will one try to access the other's
version-specific libraries unsuccessfully?

Also, do I even need Tcl/Tk?