[Pythonmac-SIG] Automation on Mac OS X?

Schollnick, Benjamin Benjamin.Schollnick@usa.xerox.com
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 14:10:05 -0400

We're using SilkTest / QA Partner here for reliability testing on our Mac
machines, but since Segue doesn't support the Mac anymore we're slightly up
the creek.

I'm trying to find a way to automate the Mac, both keyboard & mouse
control.... Beyond the limited (??) functionality of AppleScripting...  For
example, choosing PPD's in QuarkXpress or in Printer dialog windows....

But it really needs to support MAC OS X...

I'm not aware of anyway to do this via Python, or at least an organized
method to do this in Python.... Is there????

And if not, does anyone have any suggestions for alternatives?

		- Benjamin