[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: anybody doing GUI development with Python

dave@diddlysquat.f2s.com dave@diddlysquat.f2s.com
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 00:36:14 +0000 (GMT)

Quoting Jack Jansen <jack@oratrix.nl>:

> I'm going to a Cocoa workshop on saturday to get some hands-on
> experience with this stuff, but in the mean time I'd like to hear the
> opinions of others who have worked with Cocoa (or it's NeXT
> predecessor).

I haven't used Openstep extensively though I probably should :-(. I have a
NeXTStation and from what I've seen and used, Interface builder is really
cool. I tried out a few example objective c scripts, and it seemed nice.
Beyond that I can't say much, as mentioned, I really should use it more
often.

Dave

Everyone should have http://www.freedom2surf.net/