[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: Type/creator issues with MacPython on OS X

Torsten Sadowski moehl@akaflieg.extern.tu-berlin.de
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 22:06:06 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,
you should have a look at FileTyper. It con build droplets and you can
filter by Type, Creator, parts of filenames and some other
attributes. Then you simply drop the whole folder on the droplet and (the
way I filter it) everything which is TEXT and has a name of *.py is
converted into a Python IDE file.

-Torsten