[Pythonmac-SIG] BBEdit Python support

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 00:10:39 +0100

Recently, Chris <chriss@dnastar.com> said:
> I've written a BBEdit Language Module for Python. For the time being
> i'll put it up at http://homepage.mac.com/christopherstern/ - note i
> don't habe unicode support, but I thinl everything else works.

Chris,
brilliant!

Someone from BareBones contacted me last week, saying that they're
customers are asking for this (wonder which customers:-), and I
suggested he'd ask again here. But as he hasn't done so yet I'll
forward his message to me here after this one, it might be worthwhile
getting into contact with them ( at the very least to tell them this
exists).

You say "for the time being": are you going to move it elsewhere? Do
you want me to include it in the distribution? The CVS archive? Link
to it?