[Pythonmac-SIG] Forwarded: Christian Smith: MacPython and BBEdit

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 00:12:11 +0100

--boogadaboogadabooga

Here is the message from BareBones that I referred to.

--boogadaboogadabooga

Replied:  Sat, 24 Feb 2001 00:33:15 +0100
Replied:  Christian Smith <csmith@barebones.com>